Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

Photo
- - - - -

What if? New multiclass balancing for Monk and some what Ranger, but mostly Monk.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Vronk

Vronk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 May 2019 - 06:08 PM

I do not know how the new multiclass groups work but this has been nagging me for a while. I would like to mention if not suggest about some changes to how class multiclass work by tweeking some of the classes in game. For a non combat class such as Ranger, monk, knave as a replacement for a combat class such as Barb and Cav.

Not sure on how to actually balance this but I would like to mention it might be viable to make it so Monk gains second attack or even second third attack if feasible but possibly not third attack. 

Also it might be interesting to work in martial arts weapons into the monk class where certain weapons such as staff gain a attack damage benefit with certain weapons such as staff which is not a popular weapon. As for monk it may be feasible to make it more of a combat, cleric, magic based system. So thinking that monk could gain more combat based abilities as compared to Ranger. 

This is mostly based on using say Ranger or Monk as a first class and choosing it to replace a combat class.

Also thinking it might be interesting to give Knave third attack as a class. 

I am not requesting this to be added but thought I would mention this.

I have been playing around with the idea of making a character with Ranger or Monk or even possibly Rogue as a fist class and mixing it up with Psionic and a healer class. So was thinking of going Ranger, Psion, Psion, priest.