Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Sigil Quests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_coldfear_*

Guest_coldfear_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2001 - 10:28 PM

I say that there are not enough quests in sigil. I am there all the time and when I go to the quest master to ask for a quest he almost always says that he doesn't have a quest for me at this time. I am not the only one who is getting a little peeved about this. I think there should be more added.

Coldfear

#2 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 17 December 2001 - 10:33 PM

It's not a lack of quests but an overabundance of players :P

#3 Helmsley

Helmsley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2830 posts

Posted 17 December 2001 - 10:33 PM

hmmm, i quest in sigil all the time and I do not face such a problem.

#4 Guest_coldfear_*

Guest_coldfear_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2001 - 10:36 PM

still more quests should be added for even more players not only because maybe a lack of quests. And there are many people that share in this problem as well.

#5 Guest_kineth_*

Guest_kineth_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 December 2001 - 11:01 PM

make a quest then

#6 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 17 December 2001 - 11:02 PM

I think random slayings throughout sigil every 15 minutes (1 game hour) would be cooler.

#7 Helmsley

Helmsley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2830 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 12:07 AM

lol.. random slaying throughout sigil. there are always like 8-9 people camping in Vendredi room, including myself. maybe limit the number of people in the audience chamber will do.

#8 Guest_kineth_*

Guest_kineth_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2001 - 12:14 AM

oh, HELL no :P

Imagine people just sitting there so no one could quest.

#9 Botanicus

Botanicus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1261 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 12:51 AM

don't like the number of quests, make more. you atleast know the problem and the number one rule for problems is FIX it. do what you can, in this case submit well thought out quests, and hope for the best. the imms have enough stuff to do.

~Bot

#10 Helmsley

Helmsley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2830 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 12:54 AM

I have submitted abt 6 sigil-vospire quests and so far, 2 of them will be implemented soon. or so sylvaer told me

#11 Blitzer

Blitzer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 07:04 AM

I love Sigil, and it's where I like to quest and level at. But I always end up waiting hours, in real time to get a quest because I generally end up with the messege of there aren't any quest available at this time. But also, when I get a quest, they are generally the same quest everytime. My whole time in Sigil, I have encountered 3-5 different quests, if there are more, let me know! Blitz

#12 Guest_exyrius_*

Guest_exyrius_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 December 2001 - 09:53 AM

Here is something else that you should consider, some of the quests and quest mobs are out of date and no longer exist, such as the ones in river entered by the reflecting pool no longer have water sprites and the like, there are no fish either.

I would be perfectly willing to research a few first class quests but would the immortals consider using a quest made by a lowly first classer?

#13 Sotano

Sotano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1614 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 09:54 AM

Sigil is a 1st-rate example of what happens when a quest master gives out quests that are way too easy. I say send all the 1st classers to vospire town square as a quest requirement. That would dispel the teaming hordes of questers there.

#14 Steveon

Steveon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 11:22 AM

If you really want to fing a place to quest go to another town, new rigel and other towns barly have any people.

steveon

#15 Sotano

Sotano

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1614 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 11:43 AM

I would love it if the Imms would implement some lpk on the streets of Sigil. The sheer number of people in that town is crazy. Thin out the herd.

#16 Alcarin

Alcarin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 18 December 2001 - 04:03 PM

Ack! Steveon, hush. Don't send people to
New Rigel... it's nice and quiet there. ;)

#17 Guest_exyrius_*

Guest_exyrius_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2001 - 11:42 AM

I think the pk idea is a good one, perhaps at the intersection of north arnica and park?

Make it npk so u can steal stuff too!

#18 Guest_aftermath_*

Guest_aftermath_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2001 - 12:32 PM

how about you all get a life and go find a better place to quest =) Sigil is the crappyist place to quest unless you are a 4th classer even then the rewards are garbage

#19 Guest_drakkar_*

Guest_drakkar_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2001 - 12:58 PM

Hey, the random slaying idea is the coolest. Like wouldnt it be funny to see someone just spontaniously combust?! Seriously it would be great. Like because its a newbie towne you would have to make it so only people at like lvl 30 and up can go boom. The lpk would hurt the newbs a lot, so i dont think that would work so well...

#20 Deadboy

Deadboy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 19 December 2001 - 02:48 PM

i say, if you dont like it do like i did, go to rune and learn the quests there, or some place else....STOP YOUR BELLY ACHING DAMNIT!!!!!

#21 Scrooge

Scrooge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 10983 posts

Posted 19 December 2001 - 07:03 PM

You can't steal in npk...

#22 Vassago

Vassago

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7968 posts

Posted 19 December 2001 - 08:40 PM

We are constantly adding quests to the world, if you would like to make some for us, please see the Donation Dollars guidelines located under the Donation page at: http://www.materiama...om/store/donate

You can also try another questmaster. The Sigil questmaster is probably the busiest one, so I suggest trying another one.

Vassago

#23 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2001 - 08:49 PM

I want a QM in seelie! I can think of several really sweet quests that send sidhes to unseelie castle on equipment raids, spy missions, reconnaissance, diplomatic missions (ow the queen hurts!), etc. Rockin!

PS the quests would only be for Sidhe!

#24 Helmsley

Helmsley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2830 posts

Posted 19 December 2001 - 09:26 PM

make Vendredi's audience chamber npk

#25 Guest_kineth_*

Guest_kineth_*
  • Guests