Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Sigil Quests

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#26 Guest_akyra_*

Guest_akyra_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2001 - 09:31 PM

Yes, go to Maldra's and let me pk you.

#27 Knightotri

Knightotri

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 23 December 2001 - 03:09 AM

haha, if you put pk in sigil, archons like myself would cof them so every newbie that walked through the square would die without a chance..

Sigil == questing place for all you lazy people who want things easy.. kinda like tellerium except thats only for first and 2nd classers. Go try quest in Xaventry then tell me which place needs quests more :P

Knight

#28 Guest_lisslor_*

Guest_lisslor_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2001 - 11:49 PM

Sigil is simple. It's all the slackers. All the people who want to do easier quests. The rewards suck there, but no one cares. If you really want good quests go anywhere else. If you don't like how many quests there are, go somewhere else. If you want PK, go somewhere else. If there are too many people there, go somewhere else? Get the point?
-Lisslor
The one really running the show.

P.S. I've got almost 5k quests with Vend, so don't tell me I know what the quests are like. :)

#29 Bostitch

Bostitch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1838 posts

Posted 28 December 2001 - 12:12 AM

" Sigil is the crappyist place to quest unless you are a 4th classer even then the rewards are garbage" why the hell would a 4th classer do a quest in sigil *shudder* in rune you get 2x pracs n 1.5xqp or so and the quests arent that hard you might have to click on a speed walk or well 7 in some cases but oh god look out i mght break a nail heh down wih vendredi!@ hes dirty!@