Welcome!

Sign In or Register to gain full access to our forums.

- - - - -

Attention all PKers and daredevils!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
39 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_adovix_*

Guest_adovix_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:11 AM

I will be holding a KING OF THE RING tournament in Rune on Friday night, I am not going to post a specific time but be assured it will be between 5 and 7 pm system time. It will be in the Rune arena and I will give 10 minute advance warning to give people a chance to get there, once it starts no one else may enter the arena and the last person standing wins! Hey if you can avoid getting yourself killed long enough you could walk away with the prize!

Normal PK rules will still apply, if someone is caught cheating then not only will this be the last time I do this but they will also be stripped of the title of "King of the Ring". However because of the sheer number of people I expect in there, smoke bombs and calm will inevitably cause problems with other people's fights, that much I will allow.

May the best man, or woman, win!

#2 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 11:13 AM

As legal representative of the WWE, I hereby demand that you cease and desist from this illegal parody of our copyrighted event.

;)

#3 Guest_adovix_*

Guest_adovix_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:24 PM

No responses to this yet? I mean other than Lothos who is always so clever, I thought people might get excited about it! :P

Ado

#4 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:25 PM

It sounds like fun. I'll be there with plenty of magic bomb herbs. Hopefully eth! =)

I'll probably get snared and killed in the first 30 seconds, but what the hell :)

#5 Lowe

Lowe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:34 PM

theres no level limit or whatever right?
so lvl 60ers can do it to and get slaughtered by archons?

#6 Guest_adovix_*

Guest_adovix_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 12:36 PM

No level restrictions and if you die within seconds you could even run back in really quick, I will give like 10 seconds before I block the path back in to the arena. I will be setting up a sentinel mob who wont let people in but people can still stand on the top floor and look down.

#7 Despise

Despise

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 01:00 PM

Damn fine idea:)

#8 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 01:24 PM

Sounds fun. :D

#9 Lowe

Lowe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 01:27 PM

yes i defintly like this idea.

also. maybe not done by immortals but sponsered. another tournament :)
people were talking about who is the best and so forth...well someone should organize a tourney :)

#10 Cyko

Cyko

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 02:42 PM

I can see it now. Close to 75 people running around. Its narrowing down....then all the sudden...someone goes eth...the other panic! CRAP! HE IS ETH! THATS UNFAIR!

Eth boy wins!

But yea, if i can be there...count me in.

#11 Guest_lothos_*

Guest_lothos_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 02:51 PM

You would be really lucky to have eth last long enough.... But with all the counterspelling going on, there is bound to be SOME eth.

#12 Solus

Solus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7574 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 03:19 PM

There wont be that, you cant hide rule where there? last tourney with that rule, i got forced to walk through CoF. :(

--Solus, "But it was still fun." :mrgreen:

#13 Guest_adovix_*

Guest_adovix_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 04:05 PM

You can try to run and hide all you want, you can leave by the entrance or death. Once you leave then it is over for you. I am not going to say you can't run, the whole point is to stay alive longer than the next guy.

#14 Guest_furryfoot_*

Guest_furryfoot_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 05:12 PM

can u form and have like a form of eight then after u kill all the rest u break ur form and fight each other?

#15 Pantusu

Pantusu

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 08:11 PM

Are you going to refuse to remove the no-mount flags from the arena again?

#16 Aeark

Aeark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 326 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:03 PM

Can you unfreeze me and remove my badboy flag.

#17 Guest_adovix_*

Guest_adovix_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2003 - 09:10 PM

I am not going to remove the nomount flag nor am I going to make any changes to the arena itself. I am only going to disallow people entrance once it has started until it has finished. Anything you can do in there today you will be able to do on Friday.

Sorry to hear you won't be there Aeark, highest ranked PKer, would be interesting.

#18 Helmsley

Helmsley

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2830 posts

Posted 18 March 2003 - 10:10 PM

sounds like royal rumble rather than king of the ring to me :roll:

#19 Cyrell

Cyrell

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3532 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 09:48 AM

The Alyrian Chronicle is expecting a report on the King of the Ring, preferably by an 'eyewitness'.*

*We do not accept responsibility for blindness, death or any other bad consequence of your curiosity.

#20 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 10:18 AM

ha. ill do it :)
but any eq i wear must be destroyed :) so acid blast me a lot (although id die in that one spell)
tyke diapers offer a comfortable feel and great ar. not to mention its the closet thing to a toilet in alyria :)

#21 Geobog

Geobog

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2491 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 11:05 AM

Count me in. It'll take all I've got to stay alive... and a whole lot of luck beyond that. I hope there are 2nd and 3rd place prizes.

#22 Guest_mortou_*

Guest_mortou_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:45 PM

Ill be there and im going to take the crap out of Archons and Heros, cuz im the powerful level 46 Mortou King of the Dragons!! :twisted:

#23 Guest_adovix_*

Guest_adovix_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2003 - 12:55 PM

If turn out is good we may do it again in the future, maybe I will change it so that there are sections, first class, second class, third class, and the last one would be for everyone regardless of class. (I know some of you have very little class as it is ;) )

#24 Ryosho

Ryosho

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 321 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 01:15 PM

I have a feeling its going to be one big group of archons formed vs another big group of archons formed. The rest running around are just loose targets.

#25 Extemper

Extemper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4096 posts

Posted 19 March 2003 - 01:41 PM

geobog and mortou. you are mine!